- ARTICOLO 1 - INFORMAZIONI GENERALI
Lombardia Gravel is a non-competitive cycling event in total self-sufficiency.
Lombardia Long is a journey of about 700 km with a positive and negative gradient of about 2,500 meters.
Lombardia Medium is a journey of about 400 km with a positive and negative gradient of about 2,000 meters.
The departure is Wednesday 1 May 2019 at 9.00 from Via A. Gramsci at GUSPORT Kafè in Gussago BS.
The arrival is in via A. Gramsci at GUSPORT Kafè in Gussago BS.
The event will end on Sunday 5 May 2019 at 20.00.
- ARTICLE 2 - PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
To participate in this adventure it is necessary to have a good training, appropriate clothing at a temperature that can vary from -5 to +30 degrees celsius. Anyone is responsible for his own actions and will have to behave appropriately respecting the highway code, common sense even for their own safety, the roads are open to traffic.
- ARTICLE 3 - REGISTRATION
Any adult who holds a Sports Medical Certificate for non-competitive or competitive sports can register, see ARTICLE 4, valid at least until 12 May 2019.
Registrations will open on February 3rd 2019 and will close on April 15th 2019.
From 3 February 2019 to 31 March 2019 the registration fee is 50.00 euros.
From April 1st 2019 to April 15th 2019 the registration fee is 70.00 euros.
NUMBER OF MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS
The Organization reserves the right to close registrations upon reaching 50 members.
IN THE REGISTRATION FEE IS INCLUDED:
- event pack with gadgets;
- identification plate to be applied on the bicycle;
- trace gpx of the path;
- possibility of sleeping in the gym on the evening of April 30, 2019;
- showers on arrival (from 7:00 am to midnight).
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The registration fee must be paid by bank transfer.
Beneficiary: ASD GUS EMOZIONI IN MOVIMENTO
Code IBAN: IT74Z0869211200005000506162
Description: Lombardia Gravel 2019 - SURNAME NAME
TO BE IN RULE WITH THE REGISTRATION:
- having considered the regulation;
- online registration form;
- liberatoria *;
- medical certificate *;
- bank transfer *;* to be attached to the online form during registration.
UPON REGISTRATION THROUGH THE ONLINE FORM THE DOCUMENT LOADING IS REQUIRED (Release, Medical Certificate and Copy of Bank Transfer), IF ANY OF THESE IS MISSING THE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS VALID.
Once the Organization has read the documents and verifies the correct documentation, the member will be sent a confirmation email and will have the opportunity to participate in the event.
- ARTICLE 4 - MEDICAL CERTIFICATION
Participants must compulsorily attach a copy of the medical certificate for non-competitive or competitive sports that is valid until 12 May 2019 to the online form. If at the time of registration you do not have a valid medical certificate during the event, you must attach the one in your possession and then send it by 15 April 2019 to the email [email protected] the valid certificate. If the medical certificate is not sent by the indicated date, the registration will be definitively canceled and no refund will be due to the participant.
- ARTICLE 5 - WITHDRAWAL OF IDENTIFICATION PLATE
The identification tag collection operations will take place in via A. Gramsci at GUSPORT Kafè in Gussago BS from 20.00 to 21.00 on Tuesday 30th April 2019 and from 7.00 to 8.30 on Wednesday 1st May 2019. To collect the identification tag it is mandatory to show a document of valid identity.
- ARTICLE 6 - MANDATORY MATERIAL
For your personal safety it is mandatory to have the following material with you for the duration of your adventure:
- water bottles containing at least one liter of water reserve;
- survival sheet;
- mobile phone switched on;
- reflective vest for night time gait;
- waterproof hooded windbreaker;
- long-sleeved shirt;
- long pants or that cover at least the knee;
- hat or bandana;
- approved helmet;
- front and rear lights with spare batteries;
- appropriate footwear;
- GPS navigator with spare batteries;
- energy bars or solid foods;
The obligatory material must be worn or placed inside a backpack or bags applied on your bicycle.
The advice from the organization is to use a fully functional Gravel.
- ARTICLE 7 - RECOMMENDED MATERIAL
It is recommended to have the following material with you:
- sleeping bag and mattress;
- waterproof trousers;
- a little money for the eventual purchase of groceries;
- elastic bandage for bandages;
- repair kits for mechanical failures and puncture repair kits.
- ARTICLE 8 - MAXIMUM TIME
The maximum time to arrive is 107 hours, (by May 5th 2019 at 20.00). After this time the organizational staff will no longer be present. The challenge is not against others, but only against oneself.
- ARTICLE 9 - SUPPLY
The event is self-sufficient with the obligation to supply water and food. The eventual purchase of food or drinks in restaurants, pizzerias, clubs, shelters and along the route is the responsibility of the competitor. Each participant is aware and responsible for any allergies and / or intolerances.
- ARTICLE 10 - PERSONAL ITEMS
The Organization reserves the right not to respond for any theft or loss of personal property that could occur to the car park where the car will be left or along the route.
- ARTICLE 11 - DEPARTURE
Participants must present themselves on Wednesday 1 May 2019 by 7.30 am in via A. Gramsci at GUSPORT Kafè in Gussago BS. At 9.00 there will be a collective departure.
- ARTICLE 12 - ROUTE LONG
A journey, an adventure, to live alone or in company. It can be tackled in complete self-sufficiency, with a tent and sleeping bag or by leaning on accommodation facilities. A path like this that lasts a few days with many kilometers. it becomes difficult to describe it How to explain and revive the sensations I felt while I was tracing, I can only mention some places, the others will be you to discover them. I do not want to make a detailed description of the route, I will only inform you of some passages that the wheels of your Gravel will go through, the wonders of the Po Valley will leave you to discover them. The departure is always in the municipality of Gussago, going east through the city of Brescia, proceeding towards Lonato and Desenzano so that you can also admire Lake Garda, going southwards along the River Mincio to Mantua, now east go along the Po cycle path with some variations to visit countries that make you relive the film of Don Camillo and Peppone, cross the River Oglio reaching Cremona, skirt Piacenza and pass Pavia, even here we cross a river, the Ticino, still coasting for a few miles. The Po we climb towards the north and passing between expanses of rice fields we arrive at Vigevano and Abbiategrasso. Walking along the Naviglio Grande you go to the discovery of a work that the man did many years ago to bring water to the rice fields. After several km. we leave the Naviglio Grande to skirt the Villoresi Canal which, like a long road, leads us into the frenetic Milan. We leave the city to go along the river Mincio we pass by Bergamo Alta and continuing we arrive on Lake Iseo. Pedaling the last km. immersed in the hills of Franciacorta ends our adventure, reaching the point of our departure.
The organization reserves the right to change the route at any time.
- ARTICLE 12 - ROUTE MEDIUM
A breve la descrizione del percorso.
- AARTICLE 13 - SAFETY
The event will be totally self-sufficient for each participant is responsible for his own safety and for every action he takes during the event. Each participant is free to follow the pace they prefer and stop where they can find, eat and sleep. The participant acknowledges to be a knowledge so as not to take risks. It is known that there is no health, food and mechanical assistance service by the organizers; there is no complaints retrieval service and there are no search obligations on the part of the organizers to participants along the way.
- ARTICLE 14 - ENVIRONMENT
The event takes place in natural environments. Participants must behave in an environmentally friendly manner, avoiding waste, collecting flowers or harassing the fauna. Anyone surprised to leave litter along the way will be disqualified from the event and will incur any penalties provided for by municipal regulations.
- ARTICLE 15 - WEATHER
In the event of significant weather phenomena: dense fog, blizzards, severe thunderstorms, the organization reserves the right to make changes to the route, even at the last minute or during the event, in order to eliminate potential dangers or strong conditions inconvenience for the participants. Any changes will be communicated to the participants and reported to the same by the organizers. The organization also reserves the right to suspend or cancel the event in the event that weather conditions put the safety of the participants at risk.
- ARTICLE 16 - DISQUALIFICATIONS
Immediate disqualification is provided for the following infractions:
- cut the path of the gpx track;
- abandonment of waste on the route;
- not use of the helmet;
- lack of assistance and assistance to a participant in difficulty;
- insults or threats to organizers, participants and spectators;
- use of external means of transport;
- failure to comply with the regulation;
- use of drugs.
- ARTICLE 17 - WITHDRAWALS
Should a participant leave the event, he is obliged to notify the organizers via the telephone number provided to them.
- ARTICLE 18 - FINISHER
Once the Lombardy Gravel event has ended, the finisher participant will be given a recognition in memory of the event.
- ARTICLE 19 - IMAGE RIGHTS
By registering, the participants authorize the organization to use, without territorial limits or time limits, still and moving images that portray them during the Lombardy Gravel event.
- ARTICLE 20 - STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY
The voluntary registration and the consequent participation in the event indicate the full acceptance of this regulation and of any changes made.
Each participant by registering declares to:
- Having read and approved this regulation and to accept all its parts;
- To have taken note that the event is a non-competitive test, of resistance and considerable physical, psychophysical and without rankings;
- Be aware that, being part of the off-road track, some sections may be rough and uneven and require good driving technique;
- It will be necessary to tackle challenging stretches such as stairways, paths and steep descents, exposed trails, all with the utmost caution without causing danger or harm to oneself or to other cyclists;
- Experience GPS navigation in road, off-road, trail and singletrack routes;
- Be aware that the route is not signposted and that there will be no rescue points along the route;
- Have experience and be aware of the possibility of encountering adverse weather conditions and being able to navigate and pedal in these conditions;
- Being physically prepared to face many hours riding a bike and in complete self-sufficiency;
- Do not resort to doping, drugs or medicines that can alter performance or lead to situations of harm and danger for yourself or others;
- Have all the material necessary to take part in such adventures and to travel independently on the track provided to the organization;
- Be aware that unexpected events may occur along the way such as: landslides, sun, wind, rain, hail, lightning, cold, night, night darkness, fog, snow, ice, landslides, encounters with unattended and / or wild animals, falls, accidental collisions with other participants or with people passing through and / or with vehicles in the stretches of road and declares to be adequately prepared to deal with emergency situations;
- The participant declares himself guarantor of his behavior during and after the event;
- That the aptitude medical certificate for cycling is in compliance with the Ministerial Decree 18/02/1982 and / or the Ministerial Decree 26/04/2013 issued by a Sports Medical Center or a doctor;
- Being in good physical condition and having undergone an aptitude medical examination for competitive cycling or cycling, providing the organization with the widest indemnity for any damage it may suffer as a result of its participation in the event;
- Express your consent to the use of your data, also for commercial purposes, according to the provisions of the law on Privacy n.196 dated 30/06/2003;
- It grants the organizers the consent to the use, in the ways allowed by the laws, even for profit-making purposes, of every video, photo, etc. resumed in the days of the event, providing the organization with the right to transfer such images to third parties from the moment of registration;
- Expressly authorize the organization, in a free way, to the use of images, fixed and / or moving, depicting one's own person, taken on the occasion of the event, in all the days of its duration. This authorization for the use of one's own image must be considered to be for an indefinite period and without territorial limits throughout the world, for use in various publications and films, including, for example and not limitative purposes, promotional materials and / or advertising on all media. The organization may also assign the rights of use provided for in this agreement to third parties;
- To be aware that the organization declines all responsibility for itself and its collaborators, for accidents or damage to people or things that may occur before, during and after the event or due to the event itself.
By registering, the participant exempts the organizers from any liability, both civil and criminal, for damage to persons and / or things caused by him or to him derived.
The participant is aware that the Organization is not a professional body and therefore participation in the Lombardy Gravel cycling event always takes place by free choice. For these reasons, the participant refuses to take any legal action in any way against the aforementioned organization. It is also exempt from any liability regarding occurrences that occurred to the cyclist such as: accidents, loss of the course, physical problems, accidents, theft, etc..
- ARTICLE 21 - LIBERATORIA
To download, complete and upload in the online form at the time of registration.